Sunday, January 29, 2012

Indian Sanju to produce film for Salman


Me and Salman have been buddies for most of our lives, but have had few opportunities to work together. So I think its about time I produce a film with my bhai in the lead. I'm looking for a subject and script that goes with his personality. It could be a comedy or a romantic film or even a commercial potboiler," says Sanjay.

I don't know if I'd work on that project as an actor. Once I finalise a project and he approves of it, I'll let him take a call on the music, leading lady and the director." adds the 52-year old actor. Meanwhile, Dutt who has bought the rights of Telegu film Badri, is waiting to hear from another friend, actor Ajay Devgn.

I was extremely disappointed that Rascals didn't work. I found the concept of Badri interesting and something that went well with Ajay's body of work. So, I've sent him the film's DVD," says Sanjay.

No comments:

Post a Comment