Monday, February 27, 2012

India TV today telecast a picture of Saif


At a press conference for his upcoming flick Agent Vinod, Saif said: "This is not a publicity stunt. I hope this matter gets sorted out soon. I feel sorry for what has happened.

Saif in defence said the businessman's father-in-law hit him first and the duo even abused the ladies with him. "I was hit first. And as shocking as it may seem, the elderly gentleman hit me. I'm not sure what provoked him. I was only defending myself. I don't think any gentleman would have behaved any differently than what I did. I am confident that justice will be done. I think they (police) have the CCTV footage from the restaurant and that will prove everything,Saif said.

The actor was accompanied by girlfriend Kareena Kapoor and her sister Karisma, Malaika Arora Khan and her sister Amrita with her husband Shakeel Ladak and Bilal Amrohi, a producer. Malaika said: "Saif has given his statement, and I'm happy that he got a chance to give his side of the story. We want people to know that it wasn't a one-sided brawl."

Who initiated the brawl is still a mystery that needs to be solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment