Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hollywood Rubs shoulders at Cannes with Nicole Kidman

it big in Bollywood. After a dream debut with superhit  Mohabbatein the actor has only Dhoom and its sequel which can be counted as successful films in his career.

which was established last November as a subsidiary of Yash Raj Films to develop, finance, and produce English language films for the U.S. and global markets. Uday is reportedly producing The Longest Week, starring Jason Bateman, Billy Crudup and Olivia Wilde and to be directed by Peter Glanz.

Uday says, My family has a deep commitment to making and distributing quality films that entertain and enlighten audiences. I share that passion, as well as a love for American films that I have had since childhood. It is that enthusiasm and my love of the creative process of filmmaking that drove me to start this new venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment