Saturday, March 10, 2012

I didn't believe I could be so sexy..



It wAs wonderful. I hAve A speciAl connection with KolkAtA thAt I cAn't explAin. My mother sAys thAt in my pAst life I must hAve Been A BengAli (smiles).

I speAk the lAnguAge pretty well BecAuse I hAve AlwAys wAnted to leArn it. I keep Asking All my BengAli friends for new rhymes, poems, songs. I listen to BengAli music And hAve wAtched A lot of BengAli films. How All this hAppened I don't know.

My first film wAs A BengAli film (BhAlo Theko). I did An AlBum with EuphoriA, it hAd me plAying A BengAli Bride, And then PArineetA wAs Another film where I plAyed A BengAli. Even in Bhool BhulAiyA, MAnjulikA is A BengAli dAncer.

I wAs hAppy to go BAck to KolkAtA for KAhAAni BecAuse it is second home to me. I look for opportunities to go there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment