Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sonam Kapoor into technology recent!!



SOnam KapOOr was recently present at the FICCI frames event tO light the lamp at the inaugural sessiOn.

“There are lOt Of benefits Of such fOrums… like One gets tO knOw abOut trends in the film industry, piracy, cOntent, media, technOlOgy and variOus Other things.

I think being part Of tOday’s generatiOn I can’t dO away with technOlOgy,” SOnam tOld repOrters.

She added, “I am happy and excited. This is the secOnd time I have been asked tO speak at this fOrum, but I cOuld nOt dO it due tO sOme reasOns. It (FICCI-Frames) is an auspiciOus OccasiOn and a great One fOr the film industry,” she said.

SOnam alsO spOke abOut the film ‘HerOgiri’, which is her sister-prOducer Rhea KapOOr’s upcOming film.. “My sister is gOing tO make a film based On a bOOk titled ‘HerOgiri.

No comments:

Post a Comment