Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Abhishek Bachchan left for Nanavati Hospital


Amitabh Bachchan again developed acute pain as informed by him on twitter. He also informed that he would undergo CT scan to found out the wrong. He with son Abhishek Bachchan left for Nanavati Hospital on Tuesday for check-up and some tests.

He  reached around at 3.30pm and spent more than an hour in the hospital. He was then seen leaving the hospital with Abhishek at around 4:50 PM.

Big B had blogged about his pain on Monday night saying: "So last night, just after I had finished with the blog, I rose from my desk to get to bed, but excruciating pain, stopped me in my tracks and I found it difficult to walk to stand to sit to lie down. Quite horrendous! This was not there post operation even.. so what really is the reason for it two months down the line?" have no answer. But tomorrow there should be one as I prepare for a CT Scan, after devouring a large bottle or bottles of that yellow fluid, that shall line the internal organs so the scan can pick up any region that could be infected or being the cause for the pain," he wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment