Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bollywood debut project - Zanjeer remake - as his character




Tojo, who is superstar Chiropractic's son, will play the role of cop Vijay, a silently seething social outcast.

Star Ram Charon Tajo is not fluent in Hindi, but that isn't likely to come in the way of his Bollywood debut project - Zanier remake - as his character lets his silence speak. Nevertheless, the actor is taking Hindi tutorials.

So far dealing with being Chiranjeevi's son was a challenge enough. But that challenge is nothing when compared with what I face now. To get into the space of India's biggest star-actor is a prospect that I am not brooding over," said Tajo.

When I started in Telugu cinema in 2007, I was judged as the great Chiranjeevi's son. If I cowered, thinking I was being seen only as an heir-apparent and not an individual, I'd have been immobilized. I just did what came naturally to me," he said.

Tajo’s father Chiranjeevi too tried his luck in Hindi films like Pratibandh and Mara Maqsad, and the young actor feels that language is no bar for him.

"He did some films in Hindi and then returned to Telugu cinema. The world has shrunk since then. To me, Hindi cinema is only an extension of what I'm already doing. It doesn't matter what the language of a film is. A movie is a movie at the end of the day,

No comments:

Post a Comment